Published on March 5th, 2010 | by thevyne0
The Vyne Nine: 9 Things We're Obsessing Over
1. This Tory Burch Andra leather jacket is not only fabulous to look at, it also is so soft, it feels like butter! You will definitely feel like a rock star in this one.
2. These Paige Premium Denim Verdugo Jeggings are pure genius! As the name suggests, they are a true mix between jeans and leggings and are so comfortable, you will feel like you’re wearing pajamas.
3. We know we’ve talked about them before, but we just can’t keep them off this list. These invitation only sites keep us coming back every weekday at 11 AM ET (RueLaLa) and 12 PM ET (The Gilt Groupe). If you’re not a member of RueLaLa email us so we can give you an invitation. If you’re not a member of Gilt, register here now.
4. Harney & Sons Cinnamon Teas. Check out both Hot Cinnamon Spice and Hot Cinnamon Sunset teas from Harney & Sons. It’s surprising that a tea would make us so happy, but once you try it, you’ll see why. The bold cinnamon flavor is really good, but what’s amazing is its sweetness without added sugar. Yum!
5. Imagine a Pinkberry with rice pudding instead of frozen yogurt and you’ll have Rice to Riches, located in NYC. Sounds a little bizarre, but it really is delicious. With an array of flavors and toppings, at Rice to Riches you can create the perfect decadent dessert.
6. We don’t know about you, but when we hear “eco” and “jewelry” in the same sentence, though we’re intrigued, we don’t immediately think “style.” Well, Joy O proved us wrong with her Kyler line of sustainable eco jewelry including this Twine Collar Necklace.
7. We are loving this Nanette Lapore Modern Love wrap dress. Not only is it in one of our favorite colors, but the wrap style with the tie at the waist is flattering on just about any body type.
8. Spring is coming and we can’t wait to break out the peep toe shoes again. These Elizabeth and James “Ocean” Dorsay Pumps are high on our “wish list” and may just be the ones to debut our toes again once the temperatures warm up.
9. These Marc by Marc Jacobs 694931 ankle boots just scream “HOT”! We love the ruffle detailing and how they’re versatile enough to wear with jeans, pants or a dress.