Published on May 13th, 2010 | by thevyne0
The Vyne 9: Nine Things We’re Loving Right Now
1. Pinkberry Cone- It’s about time – the healthy, yummy fro-yo from Pinkberry can now be held in one hand!
2. MacBook Pro – Though Kailei was a Mac and Keesha was a PC, Keesha has now converted and can’t get enough of her MacBookPro.
3. MD Skincare 4-in-1 Facial Treatment – These individually wrapped wipes are great when traveling, to remove make-up, and/or to get rid of the dirt and grime that may build up on your face during the day. It keeps your face feeling clean without stripping the oil or leaving a residue.
4. Banana Republic Indigo Skinny Cropped Jean – A skinny jean that can be worn even if you’re a little curvy. An ideal casual jean.
5. Anthropologie Leaps and Bounds Belt – With both brown and black on this versatile belt, it can go with just about anything. Put it on over a crisp white shirt or a turquoise dress.
6. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics - We’re loving Bobbi Brown right now. From the foundation to the mascara, to lip gloss, lip color or bronzer, Bobbi is making us feel oh so pretty.
7. Coconut Water - Move over Smart Water, Vitamin Water and G2, there’s a new beverage in town loaded with electrolytes and nutrition. Who knew that coconut water was packed with potassium, Vitamin C and promotes healthy skin and strong immune system? There are quite a few brands out there offering different flavors.
8. Hanky Panky Lace Trim Mid Rise Thong - If you don’t have any Hanky Pankies, you are late to the party. Whoever said thongs are uncomfortable obviously never wore Hanky Pankies.
9. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker – If you still have a coffee maker requiring pouring coffee into a filter, you need to read on. A single serve coffee maker is the way to go! Keurig has one that uses small coffee filled “K-cups” and all you need to do is put one in, press the button and voila! You have a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Try Gloria Jean’s Butter Toffee coffee for your morning brew.