Published on May 16th, 2012 | by thevyne1
The Vyne 9: Advice from Our Mothers
Mother’s Day just passed and it’s one of those days that we reflect on the amazing, selfless, courageous women who brought us into this world. We are both fortunate to have strong and amazing women as our mothers, and, throughout the years they have both taught us some incredible lessons that we would like to share with you. In this week’s “The Vyne 9″ we wanted to share with you some of the lessons and advice we’ve learned from our special moms.
1. When someone tells you about them, listen.
2. Don’t do anything that you would be embarrassed to see on the front page of the newspaper.
3. The more you give, the more blessings you will receive.
4. Getting an education is not an option.
5. Take your vitamins everyday. It’s difficult for anyone to eat all the nutrients they should in one day.
6. It doesn’t matter if you’re the only little brown girl in the room…you can compete with anyone. You can do it.
7. Don’t let anyone mistake your kindness for weakness.
8. Always speak clearly and annunciate.
9. It doesn’t matter that you’re small. Powerful things come in small packages…diamonds and dynamite.